Safe operating practices call for care and vigilance when operating heavy lift and heavy pulling equipment. Cranes, hoists, slings and shackles all require regular inspection and certification to ensure the equipment in use meets the minimum requirements and standards for the industry. Personnel who operate the equipment also need proper training to ensure they understand the importance of safe operating practices.
AMOSCO can inspect and certify that your lifting equipment is fit for use in accordance with North Sea British Standards, or other International Standards of your choice. We also offer training, instruction and certification for personnel who operate your lifting equipment.
Training and instruction for:
- Fork lift drivers
- Crane drivers
- Slinger banks-men
- Care and use of abrasive wheels.
Inspection certification and testing for:
- Wire Rope and Webbing Slings, Pad Eyes, Shackles,
- Hooks, and Eyebolts
- Containers, Baskets and Man Carrying Baskets
- Tirfors, Chain Blocks, Hoists and Winches
- Overhead Lifting Beams and Beam Clamps
- Stabbing boards and Diver “A” frames
- Life boats
- Forklift trucks, Mobile and Pedestal cranes